Experiencing irregular menstrual periods?
Or experiencing menopausal symptoms such as night sweats, irritability, mood swings, hot flashes, depression, anxiety or palpitations?
With the onset of menopause, estrogen levels decline drastically and give raise to three risks for women: Breast Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, Osteoporosis.
Many plants contain phyto-estrogens, components that have mild effects comparable to those of chemical estrogens on the body. Plants rich in phyto-estrogens such as Chinese yam, sage, raspberry, ginkgo and licorice are particularly nourishing for women over forty.
Together these whole plants, rich in various antioxidants, phytochemicals and polysaccharides, are unbeatable for women as well
as for men. They help to improve memory, decrease stress and enhance immunity. They have antioxidant activity that protects against the damage caused by free radicals (oxidation = rust)
Capsules; 100 Capsules/Bottle
With MENOVIE, you don’t have to pause and consider. It contains a variety of nutritious plant foods that support health.
Noteworthy Ingredients: Chinese Yam, Sage Leaf, Raspberry Fruit, Ginkgo Nut, Licorice
to relieve symptoms of a more pre-year period (flows sweats, bad sleep, depressive depression, vaginal dry)
preventing the risk of osteoporosis after menopause, and preventing the risk of cardiovascular disease
the risk of dropping breast cancer, uterine membrane cancer, etc.
restore skin elasticity, quality sleep, steady mood, immune enhancement, anti-stress
the best plant estrogen supplements to protect the adrenal gland and make menopause more energetic
Chinese Yam – a natural herbal support for the nervous system and heart
– helps to lower high blood pressure and protect the heart
– rich in polysaccharides to boost immunity
– contains dioscorin which can help fight free radical damage to delay visible signs of aging
– has anti-tumor, neuroprotective, anti-diabetic and anti-cellulite properties
Sage – phytoestrogens help restore the body’s inner balance
– helps to reduce hot flashes and night sweats
– contains potassium and magnesium that can help replenish minerals that body loses in perspiration after hot flashes
– phytoestrogens in sage such as genistein and daidzein help menopausal symptoms
– boost immunity and has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
Raspberry – antioxidants for a healthy glow during menopause
– rich in phytoestrogens, raspberry helps to maintain hormonal balance, relieves hot flashes and other effects of hormonal imbalance.
– ellagitannins, anthocyanins and vitamin C contribute to raspberry’s antioxidant activity, which is 50% higher than that of strawberries and ten times that of tomatoes
– raspberry extract has been found to suppress cervical cancer cell production
Gingko – protects the heart and helps restore hormonal balance
– improves blood circulation and reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
– eases memory lapses during menopause, increase natural killer cell activity and boost immunity
– quercetin in gingko can inhibit estrogen-activated cancers such as bladder, breast and ovarian cancers
Licorice – sweet news for menopausal blues
– contains isoflavonoids and glycyrrhetinic acid that help balance estrogen levels to reduce perimenopausal symptoms.
– high in flavonoids to help fight free radical damage; helps stimulate interferon production and boosts immunity
Unlike phytoestrogens which occur naturally in nearly all plant foods, animal-derived estrogens have side effects. Plant estrogens can protect against cancer, are beneficial to health unlike animal-derived estrogens which may cause cancer.