The immune system is one of the backbones of the body as it helps to ward off unwanted infections by producing antibodies to protect it. It’s something that is not visible when it’s working 24/7, but very prominent when you fall ill.
Things will lower down your immune system:
1. 𝗟𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 – cytokines are only released when you have sufficient rest
2. 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆/𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 – these feelings makes your body vulnerable to many diseases as the body is not capable to protect it during this period of time
3. 𝗟𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗗 – can be found in eggs, sunlight and fish
4. 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 – some medications have side effects which will reduce the immunity of the body
5. 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘀 & 𝘃𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀 – Fruit and vegetables can help produce more white blood cells to fight infections. Without these, it may cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies which cause more diseases.
6. 𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 – nicotine affects the overall balance of the immune system
An immune system is very crucial for all of us due to its self-protection ability against bad bacteria and viruses. The immune system becomes active when the body experiences anything odd.
Therefore, when the immune system is weak, the self-protection ability will decrease and the chance of getting sick will increase.
So what and how does our immune system weaken?
Rhapsody are rich in Plant Based Nutrients that benefit overall health in various ways, enhance Immune System to defend Bacteria and Virus Infections, destroy Cancer Cells.
Cactus contains a lot of plant nutrients and antioxidants which can enhance the body immune system, thus it can kill and destroy the cancer cells easily.
American Ginseng also contains high amounts of antioxidants that help to strengthen the heart, delay the aging of the human body.