One of our body’s most vital organs – the heart, needs to be kept healthy for it to function properly. Moreover, berries, a nutrient-rich fruit, can boost our heart health in a number of ways.
Berries include a lot of antioxidants such as flavonoids and polyphenols, which can help lower the generation of free radicals and lower the risk of heart disease.
Reduced risk of heart disease:
Certain ingredients in berries can help lower blood pressure, which can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berries with high fibre and vitamin C content, such as blueberries and raspberries, can help lower cholesterol levels and consequently lower the risk of heart disease.
Enhance blood sugar regulation:
Berries contain nutrients that can help enhance blood sugar regulation, lowering the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Berries can help reduce inflammation, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
If you want to safeguard the health of your heart, berries can be a fantastic option. Add some blueberries, raspberries, and other berries to your diet on a regular basis to let them preserve your heart health as you indulge in their mouth watering flavour.
Berries are one of the nutritional fruits, being power packed with antioxidants and having the ability to prevent most diseases. One study showed that women who ate 3 or more servings per week of blueberries had a lower risk of getting cardiovascular diseases and slower cognitive decline in later years of their life.
– Has 25-497 mg of anthocyanins per 100 grams
– Effectively helps prevent the degeneration of the nervous system and protects the body from free radicals
– Increase blood circulation of microvascular in the eyes, effectively relieve fatigue in both eyes and protect vision
– About 50% antioxidants higher than strawberries and 10 times higher than tomatoes
– The anthocyanins contained in it are resistant to microbe, helping to inhibit cell and fungi overgrowth
– Helps to protect reproductive organs better and prevent all kinds of gynecological inflammation
– Highly active antioxidant, proanthocyanidin type A
– Helps protect reproductive organs and prevent all kinds of gynecological inflammation
– Resist free radicals and inhibit the oxidation of LDL in the body
Berrybeat is a beverage specially designed to nourish the liver & heart. It is rich in Antioxidants which protect & enhance your liver and heart functions.
BerryBeat also boosts your immune system, it strengthens the body’s detoxification system & improves metabolism by dissolving & breaking down the excess fats in your body.
Hawthorn, Blueberry, Raspberry, Cranberry