On the special day of Parent’s Day, we express our care and gratitude to our parents with full love and appreciation. However, true care is not just limited to words, but it also requires us to pay attention to their health and happiness. On this upcoming Mother’s Day, let’s explore together how to give our parents the most precious gift – health.
Roses have a long and colorful history. They have been symbols of love, luxury and beauty. Not only that, it brings lots of health benefits which are really beneficial to every mother.
Antioxidant content is 50 times higher than that of lemons
Effectively enhances the body’s ability to produce collagen
Slows down aging
Diminishes dark spots and makes skin smoother and more radiant
Cleanses and purifies the skin
Improves stomach function
Relieves women’s health issues
Promotes blood circulation
A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
Don’t forget to express your love and appreciation to your loved ones!
The biggest changes to our lifestyle actually starts from the smallest habits. Repeated habits will set a pace for your body to be used to certain routines and increase longevity.
1. 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 – studies show that a slight alcohol intake long term can reduce the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
2. 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗹 – a wide variety of nutrients will help your organs to function properly.
3. Any movement still contributes as a 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 – be sure to walk at least 30 mins a day.
4. 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗲 – studies show that the later you retire, the lower the mortality rate, but only do so if you’re in good health.
5. 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 – it is difficult to completely avoid any processed food these days, so start by planting a few herbs and enjoying fresh greens as well as cultivating a new habit.
6. 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 – these point may be difficult for people who live in the bustling cities, but doing this allows you to have more “me time” and ensuring that you have your own space to voice out your thoughts.
7. 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 – it goes without saying but a close knit community will give you a sense of belonging which also helps to improve our emotional health.
RosyTime is rich of Antioxidants that may encourage Collagen production, reduce damage by harmful UV Rays and protect against Free Radical damage.
Rosytime is good for lady because:
-it is rich in vitamin C to restore skin elasticity
-it reduce damage by harmful UV rays
-it lighten pigmentation for fairer complexion
-it is rich in antioxidants to improve skin texture and appearance.
Drink 1 bottle per day for continues of 30 days, you will feel and see the difference.