Rose – The Elixir Of Beauty
Roses are one of the most popular flowers and also the ones which bring the most meaning into someone’s lives. Roses have a variety of antioxidants, high in phytonutrients, vitamin C & E which are good for the skin.
Since the olden days, rose has been revered as an ‘elixir’ by women to preserve their beauty and youth. It is a popular ingredient in various skincare products due to its delicate fragrance and aroma that helps lift moods and depression. In addition, rose is a gentle astringent that has cleansing, purifying, softening, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. At the same time, rose enhances beauty by helping to lighten pigmentation for a smoother, fairer complexion.
Scientific research has verified that rose is fundamental to assisting the proper function and balance of the body’s natural systems because of its high concentration of valuable antioxidants and nutrients. They include ascorbic acids, niacin, flavonoids, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, E, and K. According to experimental reports, the antioxidants and nutrients found in rose may help prevent DNA damage, promote wound healing, and encourage phagocytic activity in addition to improving the skin’s texture and appearance.
But that’s not all. Rose contains up to fifty times the amount of vitamin C found in lemons, and this high concentration of vitamin C may enhance the body’s ability to produce collagen. With age, comes the loss of collagen, and subsequently skin elasticity. When that happens, signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation appear, giving one an aged appearance. Hence, it is vital to skin health to use ingredients that may encourage collagen production. Furthermore, rose, with its exceptional high concentration of vitamin C, can also help protect the skin from harmful UV rays, fight against free radicals, combat colds and prevent disease.
Benefits of roses include:
1. Rich in phytonutrients – contains abundant amount of antioxidants which can help to strengthen the skin’s barrier
2. Reduce the damage of free radicals – it helps to neutralise free radicals and reduce oxidative stress
3. Promote collagen production – contains vitamin A & C which helps in collagen production. Vitamin C can also help to brighten the skin & help make pores not so visible.
4. Reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays – vitamin A & C can also help to reduce the number of dark spots.
5. Improve skin problems – it helps to lock in all the hydration in the skin’s barrier and its moisturising properties
6. Promote healing of wounds – the vitamins help to stimulate collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acidGutentor Advanced Text
RosyTime is rich of Antioxidants that may encourage Collagen production, reduce damage by harmful UV Rays and protect against Free Radical damage.
The main ingredients in Rosytime include:
Cactus Fruit: Help to remove excessive toxins in our body and prevent the aging of internal organs
Acerola Cherry: Improve immune system, reduce the risk of uterine fibroids and ovarian cancer.
Cranberry: It helps to contract the pelvic floor and tighten the vagina.
Rose: Rose helps to tighten the uterus while effectively prevent the uterine prolapse.
Oxyginberry Beverage is made from extract of precious ingredient: Ginseng Berry, Cactus Fruit, Cactus, Grape Seed, Rose and Seaweed.
Oxyginberry Beverage is rich in powerful antioxidants, phytochemicals and trace minerals, to nourish the organs and enhance coordination between the various system in the body. It defends the entire body against ageing from within, in natural, healthy way. The body radiates the vibrancy of youth, living younger each day.