Ginseng has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. A common name for ginseng is “man-root.” This is because the root is shaped like a person. It has benefits for the whole body. The medicinal part is made of the dried main and lateral root and root hairs.
Benefits of ginseng includes:
1. 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 – Ginseng has been shown to help reduce inflammatory markers and help protect against oxidative stress.
2. 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 – Ginseng could help improve brain functions like memory, mental functions, being more calm and in a relaxing mood in both healthy people and those with Alzheimer’s disease.
3. 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 – Ginseng may strengthen the immune system for people who have cancer and even enhance the effects of certain vaccinations.
4. 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀 – Ginsenosides in ginseng can help to regulate inflammation, give protection through antioxidants and make sure the cells are healthy
5. 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘀 – Ginseng may help fight fatigue and enhance physical activity by lowering oxidative damage and increasing energy production in cells.
6. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 – Ginseng may help increase insulin production, enhance blood sugar uptake in cells and provide antioxidant protection.
Healthtalk (Raisintree) 2 – Protect Your Liver Health
RaisinTree is the ideal beverage to enhance and protect your liver health. The better we take care of our liver health, the better it will take care of us.
Enjoy the delicious taste of RaisinTree daily, and especially before and after a party. Other main ingredients include American ginseng and monk fruit (luo han guo).